Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Finally, an Update!

Gee, it's been a month since my last update! Where is all the time going these days?

My new position is taking quite a bit of my time which I know will work itself out, eventually. It is getting easier to get all the monthly "requirements" such as lesson plans, 1/2 day plans, snack calendars, newletters and etc. done in order to get them turned in. The best part about getting all of it done and turned in ON TIME is that I have a WHOLE month before I have to do it again! =) My plan is for it to get so much easier that I won't have to spend as much of my "off the clock" time seeing that I'm staying up with everything being on time! TIME, TIME---there's that word again, always about TIME!

I LOVED my 3rd annual Oklahoma Scrapbooking Weekend Retreat this month. I took 2 days off work and away I went! It was a small group that went this time but we had such a fun, relaxing time-----AND I got so much done! I was very excited that I designed 6 new kits that weekend! Those of you that have scrapped with me know that is a major accomplishment for me! Before we left the cabin, we were already talking about next September. It's always such an awesome time!

About all these new kits, you won't find all of them on my blog because I seem to have ran out of room to post all of them. My friend, Karen, is working on seeing if there is something she can do to make it possible to add more but for right now --- it's just not happening.

I will tell you that the ones not posted are titled "H2O", "Canoe Fun" (w/ paper pieced canoe), "Tennis"(this ended up being one of my favorites featuring my daughter-in-law, Carrie's high school photos), "Sweet Slice of Life" (w/paper pieced watermelon), & "Royals"(w/ a piece of KC Royals logo pattern paper).

To add to the mix of troubles with the blog thing, our computer at home is SICK! It's has a BAD VIRUS! The boys are working on it but for the time being, my home is "internet-less" . Karen posted the 2 new kits last night from her home and I'm updating from a work computer. (Isn't life grand! Actually, it really is!) If there's one of these new kits you really want to see prior to us figuring out how to get them posted---drop me an email and I'll TRY to send it to you as an attatchment. (Don't know if that's the correct term or not but you get the gest of it I'm sure.)

I want to thank all of you for making DK Designs and my life so much fun. Because of your thoughtfulness and wonderful support, I can still find humor in all the craziness the world brings my way. You have no idea how much joy you bring into my life by making it possible for me to continue doing what I love doing-----scrapbooking. God has given me wonderful family and friends to use as "subjects" for my pages and you give me the means to make my love of scrapbooking a means of financial support. What better combination could a person have?!?

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you find the time to drop me a line and let me know what's going on in your life. I love hearing from you!

Blessings,
Diane

No comments: