Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sale

I've finally had a chance to go through all my kits and make sure that my numbers for remaining kits are correct. I was shocked to realize that I have about 120 different kits available. About 45 of those 120 kits have only 3 or less kits left in stock. In order to make more room in my apartment and to make it easier to carry originals and stock to events, I've decided to have a sale. I'm going to offer any kit that has 3 or less in stock to you for $8 each.

The date of this sale is going to be the month of November. Any and all kits that I have on hold will need to be picked up by the last day of November,Monday 30th. If there is a reason why you are unable to pick them up by that date, please, drop me a note and we can see what we can arrange. I don't want to cause anyone to miss out on a kit they really want or to spend money that is meant for something else, just "talk" to me and I'm sure we can work out something that will make both of us happy. =)

I will be cropping at the fire station Nov. 6,7,& 8. I will have all the originals and stock with me if you would like to stop by to look and see what I have. You're also welcome to pick up kits there if you want to "pre-order" yours. If you don't mind, drop me a email to let me know what I can do to help you.

I hope everyone had a fun Halloween yesterday. My 2 little guys stopped by on their way back home last night. I have to say getting hugs from a dragon and a black ninja was pretty awesome! I'm a very blessed MeMa!

I have to say, I enjoyed running through FaceBook last night. It was fun. Lots of pics of little Halloweeners! I haven't had time to check it out today. I'm sure there's many, many more by now. It makes me happy to see every spending fun time with their "blessings".

I want to thank you for stopping by and checking out my blog. I apologize for not updating my post very often. I do try to keep the kit info correct but that's about as much as I get done. Life just seems to be keeping me very busy this school year!

I will always remember that without your support, DK Designs would only exist in my mind and heart. May God bless you for each blessing that you have brought into my life.

God bless you and yours,
Diane

3 comments:

Heather Carpenter said...

Can't wait to see what you have! Sounds like a great deal... See you next weekend!

Heather Carpenter said...

I will miss you....

Anonymous said...

Diane...you were a precious, loving, creative woman...who now stands at the feet of our heavenly Father..you have left a mark on my heart and will forever be loved..all that have been touched by your friendship and love are blessed!! I will miss you!! Becky Weisbach